Updated statics list?

Can we get an updated statics list? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Pierre; 03-12-2018 at 03:38 AM.

I'm digging on that Squires house in Britain. What's the price tag?

Quote Originally Posted by Rufferto View Post
    I'm digging on that Squires house in Britain. What's the price tag?
    I have this question too.

Quote Originally Posted by papanatas View Post

You must ask a GM in game to give you acces to the house sign so you can see the price and rent. Also people dont look at forums so oftem, so go to discord quick answers there.

Quote Originally Posted by papanatas View Post

We also list the available statics in our servers custom menu, which you can access using the command [uoc. The second tab on the left shows the available statics name, and location. You must be allowed the ability to rent statics by reaching out to a staff member via in-game page or Discord. Once enabled, you can see prices. Statics are separated as Guild or Personal use, and you must let us know which one you would like enabled. Discord is the easiest way to reach us, as we have it on our mobile devices. Even if we're busy we can plan to log in and take care of it when we return to our offices, assuming you can stay online for us. If you would like your character allowed to buy statics, please contact me in Discord and include your character name + stay online and I'll take care of it. Please let me know if it's for personal, or guild use.

To access our Discord chat server, please click the link here: https://discord.gg/uretDWA

Thank you,
    Tantrik Dragon
    -==(UDIC)==-
    Administrator / Developer
    Ultima Online Cataclysm
    tantrik@cataclysmuo.com