The following changes will go live when Patch 35 is released at 8:00 pm PST (GMT -8:00):

• Arms Lore menu now shows the pants layer correctly (Plate Legs)
  • The available static house menu in [uoc now refreshes properly. The list is populated each time you open it now, instead of when the server reboots
  • IDOC Event no longer notifies if a static house's rent account is paid (as it won't be collapsing)
  • Added many more available guild and personal statics in both guarded and unguarded towns

We know there's nothing fun in here, but all of the Expansion III line items are now functioning as intended which is a very good thing. Klysmos is also working on some new items and I'm working on new content and areas that we can release on the next patch. We'd like to get you more things to do and collect as soon as possible. Until then, we have a lot of static houses that we want filled for players on any budget, newbies or veterans. Please contact me and I will be able to allow you permission to rent guild or personal statics. When allowed, you will be able to see all the correct pricing and purchasing them is automated through the house sign.

Of course if you have any questions or concerns I'm happy to help as well. You can find me on our Discord server or page in game.

Best regards,