Power Hour Weekend has been enabled! 4/26/19 at 8:00PM PST ~ 4/28/19 at 10:00pm

Attention Britannians!

Hear ye, hear ye! In celebration of player support and activity, I've enabled Power Hour Weekend starting tonight, Friday 4/26 at 8:00PM PST (GMT -8:00) . It ends Sunday night at 10:00PM PST. For the newbies, during Power Hour Weekend you will retain PH status for the entire specified duration. I've noticed an influx of activity and many new faces in the last several weeks. In addition to that, I've noticed many veteran players have been meticulously and continuously donating their electricity to us by leaving their characters logged in 24/7 in support of the shard when they aren't playing. As you all know, this is a huge benefit to the server in many ways, for many reasons. We promise to always protect your investment here at Cataclysm and continue to support the shard as well, indefinitely. Enjoy, Avatars! And Beware, there's a Cataclysm out there!

Kind regards,
    Tantrik Dragon
    -==(UDIC)==-
    Administrator / Developer
    Ultima Online Cataclysm
    tantrik@cataclysmuo.com

This was temporarily disabled due to an unexpected server crash last night. This goes live again at Saturday 8:00AM PST (GMT -8:00) 30 minutes from this posting. Have fun Avatars!
    Tantrik Dragon
    -==(UDIC)==-
    Administrator / Developer
    Ultima Online Cataclysm
    tantrik@cataclysmuo.com