Name change - 500k
    Sex change - 250k
    Crafting / Harvesting tools - 250k
    Spell book - 375k
    Shield - 500k
    Tailoring Dyetub - 1mil
    Carpentry Dyetub - 750k
    Rangers Cloak - 250k

How to purchase one of these modifications?

Have a check for the exact amount for the modification requested in your backpack (It's blessed, so you're safe).

If you are desiring an item modification, make sure it's also in your backpack (It's blessed, so you're safe).

Page Staff in game with a description like "I would like my name changed to John" or "I would like my shield rehued to 2550".

The next available staff member will respond to your request. Please be aware, although we fully intend to respond to these as quickly as possible it may take up to 24 hours.
    Hammer
    Counselor
    UO Cataclysm

ok so is it if you want to buy the dye tub its 1m or if you already skill out tailoring to gm and you want another dye tub you have to pay 1m sorry for the confusion just confused!!

These prices are for re-hue on an existing GM reward, or modifying an existing character (name and sex change).
    Tantrik Dragon
    -==(UDIC)==-
    Administrator / Developer
    Ultima Online Cataclysm
    tantrik@cataclysmuo.com

Does the re-hue price include changing the type of GM reward item, too?

E.g. if I want to change my chaos shield in hue xxxx into an order shield in hue yyyy.
    E.g. I want to change my GM reward drums in hue xxxx into GM reward tambourines in hue yyyy.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by rex View Post
    Does the re-hue price include changing the type of GM reward item, too?

E.g. if I want to change my chaos shield in hue xxxx into an order shield in hue yyyy.
    E.g. I want to change my GM reward drums in hue xxxx into GM reward tambourines in hue yyyy.

Thanks in advance.
    That is a very good question. We initially set these prices for re-hueing purposes only. I will have to check with the rest of the staff team if it will be possible to change the item type as well, and if so, how much it would cost. I'll get back to you when I have an answer.

Regards,

Hammer.
    Hammer
    Counselor
    UO Cataclysm

Are you able to look at possibly paying to drop kill counts - instead of being online for 24 hours per kill?

Hello rex and Hazar1n0,

The type of GM reward cannot be changed, if you wish to have a different instrument or shield, you'll have to earn the reward again.

Thank you for your suggestion Hazar1n0, we will discuss that option among staff.

Regards,

Hammer.
    Hammer
    Counselor
    UO Cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by Hazar1n0 View Post
    Are you able to look at possibly paying to drop kill counts - instead of being online for 24 hours per kill?
    Hello Hazar1n0,

Your suggestion to pay for kill reduction has been approved. A system to automate this is currently being produced. Once it is finished we will post the specifics.

Regards,

Hammer.
    Hammer
    Counselor
    UO Cataclysm